Management fees is typically defined as a percentage of the committed capital during the investment period and moves to be a percentage of the cost of investment after the investment period. It is also possible that you calculate it on the basis of other variables such as Net Asset Value. With Fundwave, you can define a common fees percentage for the fund and override it for individual investors.
Here's how to add a management fees policy for the fund:
- On the fund dashboard, select the option 'Management Fees' from the left menu.
- On the following page, click on the '+' button. Enter the following details:
- Effective date of this policy.
- Management fees rate, expressed as a percentage.
- The frequency of investor calls, expressed in months.
- The calculation basis or the number of days in a year.
- The calculation base, such as commitment, cost of investment, NAV etc.
- The calculation period, which should use 'To Date' unless your LPA requires it otherwise.
- Click again on the '+' button if you wish to add another management fees policy for another date.
- Click on the 'Save Management Fees Policies' button to save your changes.