When sending reports and notices to your investors, follow this guide
In addition to sending notices and reports over email, you can send them to investor datarooms that your investors can access through the investor portal.
Once your notices and reports are in the transacted status, you will see a 'notifications' button when you open the corresponding 'notice group' or 'report group'. You will see the following screen.
Under the Email column, you will see the status of your last notification request. A value of '-' represents that a file has not been sent previously. An 'exclamation mark'corresponds to a previously failed sent request, while a 'tick' corresponds to a successfully sent file. In order to send a notification request:
- Simply check the rows corresponding to the relevant reports, or leave all rows unchecked to send all reports.
- Click the 'Notify Investors' dropdown, followed by the 'Send to Poral' link. A confirmation screen will pop up.
- Select the 'Send' button to send the files to portal.
- The pop-up will change to the following:
- The files will be visible to investors on the investor portal
Verifying Successful Delivery