When you need to submit metrics to your fund manager against a deliverable, follow this guide.
Rather submit your numbers using a web browser? Follow this guide .
Compatible with Microsoft Excel 2013 and above. Alternatively, you could use Microsoft Excel Online to submit the metrics through excel plug-in.
Life is easier when you don't have to copy and paste your numbers from a spreadsheet to a web browser. The Fundwave Portfolio Metrics add-in for Microsoft Excel allows you to submit requested metrics to your fund manager from the comfort of good old spreadsheets.
- Create or select your metrics. (Fund manager only)
- Create deliverables. (Fund manager only)
- Add the Fundwave Portfolio Metrics add-in to your Microsoft Excel. (see guide)
- Click on the 'View Template' link in your email to get an Excel template that you can fill.
- Open the file and insert the 'Fundwave - Submit Portfolio Metrics' add-in. The add-in will open on the right.
If you've received an email with instructions to submit, you should already have a Fundwave account. Click on the 'Sign-in' link at the bottom to continue.
- Enter your username, password and the provided service URL. For your reference, these details can be found in the email that requested you to make this submission.
If you don't have a password yet (such as when you use SSO or Google Apps to sign-in), go to your Service URL (https://<your-instance-name>.getfundwave.com) and press 'Trouble Signing In' to generate a password.
Press the 'Login' button to continue.
- Select the name of your company from the drop down. The upcoming deliverables of the asset will load.
- Select the deliverable against which you'd like to submit your metrics. In this example, we select the deliverable due in '65 days'. The following screen will open up.
- On your excel sheet, fill in the values for your metrics. Press 'Submit' to save these as draft.
- If you're happy with your submission, you can 'Submit for review' or you can press 'Delete' and attempt another submission.
- Once you press 'Submit For Review', you will still have an option to restore them back to draft before they have been approved.