- Simply check the rows corresponding to the relevant reports, or leave all rows unchecked to send all reports.
- Click the 'Notify Investors' dropdown, followed by the 'Send Email' link. A 'compose email' screen will pop up.
- Type in your email and click the Send buttoncontent. If you use the available HTML formatting, your email will not render properly if the recipient is using an email client that doesn't support HTML.
- Send a copy (BCC) - Enter email contacts in the box to send them a copy of notices/reports. (enter comma to separate email addresses)
- Select the Send button to send out emails.
Once you close the 'Compose Email' pop up, you will see the updated status of your email notifications. A report or notice that has been successfully sent will show the 'tick' icon next to it.
Fundwave has a notification log where you can see either a 'tick' mark, an 'exclamation' mark or a dash that represent a a successful email delivery, a send failure and a non attempted delivery respectively.
However, please note that a 'tick' mark does not guarantee a successful delivery. It is only a confirmation that an email has been sent successfully through Fundwave. You may still come across bounces or delivery failure notifications if the delivery has failed for any reason, such as a full mailbox of the recipient or an outdated email address. You should look out for any delivery failure notifications in the inbox that you specified in the 'from address'. As an additional measure, you could also get a BCC of all emails sent delivered to your inbox.
In case you see the 'exclamation' mark next to a report or a notice, please confirm that the contact details of your investors are set correctly. If you are unable to trace the issue, please raise a support request at email@example.com.